Welcome to this online handbook which showcases the Year 11 and 12 Senior Program at MIC.
This handbook is developed specifically for current Year 10 students and their families and provides important information for students when selecting their subjects for Year 11 and beyond.
This handbook includes:
- An overview of the Senior Program at MIC
- How students meet the Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) requirements
- Applied subjects at MIC
- General subjects at MIC
- Development of Self at MIC
- School-based Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Post-Secondary Planning – including ATAR requirements, local universities, and TAFE.
For any questions or to schedule a time to meet, please contact Sean Nagy, Senior Phase Mentor, MIC: firstname.lastname@example.org